Membership with the Cleveland Zoological Society
Thank you for being a member of the Cleveland Zoological Society! By purchasing a membership, you are supporting your Zoo and are helping us secure a future for wildlife!
Keep reading for more information on how to get the most out of your membership.
Your Cleveland Zoological Society membership provides amazing benefits for you to use all year round! Each membership level provides unlimited daytime admission for the Zoo and The Rainforest 363 days a year. See the Amur tigers play in the snow during February and the giraffe stride through the grass in July!
Memberships also provide:
- Discounts for admission at 150 zoos and aquariums throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico
- Discounts on Zoo education programs like Summer Day Camp
- Discounts on select Cleveland Zoological Society and Cleveland Metroparks Zoo events
- A 10% discount in all Zoo gift shops
- Access to special member events throughout the year
- Member option to purchase Total Experience packages
- Subscription to Z Magazine
All Cleveland Zoological Society memberships are 100% tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.*
Fun for the family
Your Cleveland Zoological Society membership is a great way for the whole family to explore your Zoo!
- Discounts on Zoo events such as Boo at the Zoo
- Free admission to certain Zoo events such as Fairytails & Frogs
- Discounts on the Circle of Wildlife Carousel, Boomerang Train and the 4-D Theater
- Member option to purchase the Total Experience package, which provides unlimited rides to the Circle of Wildlife Carousel, Boomerang Train and the 4-D Theater
- Discounts on Zoo Summer Day Camp
Adults at the Zoo
You don’t have to be young to enjoy the Zoo, just young at heart! Your Zoo membership provides great experiences geared specifically for adults.
Your membership provides:
- Discounted admission at 150 zoos and aquariums throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico
- Discount tickets to Twilight at the Zoo
- Option to join our Young Professionals group (additional fees may apply)
- Learn about conservation efforts with your subscription to Z Magazine
The Cleveland Zoological Society's Membership Program is presented by PNC.
ZooKeepers Circle is an exclusive philanthropic membership program that supports the Cleveland Zoological Society through annual fund gifts. ZooKeepers Circle members are offered up-close and personal VIP experiences and learning opportunities, and are the first to receive exclusive content and news about the Zoo’s animals, research and upcoming events. Insider information and engaging experiences are only a portion of benefits offered through your ZooKeepers Circle membership.
Exclusive benefits based on giving level include:
- Access to the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and The RainForest 363 days a year
- Tickets to ZooFriends & Family Night
- 10% discount on Zoo facility rental
- Docent-led tours
- Invitations to unique, animal-focused events
- Behind the Scenes golf cart tours
- State of the Zoo invitation with Christopher Kuhar, Ph.D., Executive Director of Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
Learn more about ZooKeepers Circle specific level benefits here!
*ZooKeepers Circle Memberships are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law based on benefits level.
Explore More Articles
Our predictions for event season 2019
Cleveland Zoological Society events may not kick off until March, but we're alre...
Animals not to miss at the Zoo this winter
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo is open all four seasons – 363 days a year! &ndas...
2018 in Review: New to the Zoo
It was an exciting year of welcoming new species and new babies to the Zoo. From...