10 reasons to attend Twilight at the Zoo
The Zoo Society’s largest fundraiser of the year is back August 2. Twilight at the Zoo presented by KeyBank is a night of fun – strolling the Zoo after hours, listening to local bands and supporting the Zoo. More than 7,000 music lovers gather each year to hear their favorite bands, and have an evening they won’t forget. Sounds fun, right?
We want YOU to secure your spot at the wildest party of the summer. Here are ten reasons you should attend Twilight this year.
1) Hear all your favorite bands in one place. 18 bands will perform on stages all throughout the Zoo this year. Where else can you see 18 bands with one ticket on one night? From rock and pop to country favorites, the musical variety has something to offer for everyone’s taste.
2) Explore the Zoo at night. Take the opportunity to do something that most people don’t get to: see the Zoo at night. The wonderful lighting scene adds to the aesthetic and creates a beautiful environment to explore your zoo.
3) Sneak a peek at the animals. For their safety and comfort, most of the animals will be put indoors around 8 p.m. Get to Twilight early enough to see your favorite animals before they turn in for the evening.
4) Dance under the stars. In Cleveland, we all know our “good weather months” are limited. So take advantage of this opportunity to get out of the house and have a fun night outside under the stars.
5) Meet new people. 7,000 people convening in one place for a night of fun and music means the possible of 7,000 new friends. Mix and mingle with people from all over Cleveland, who knows who you might run in to.
6) All included. Twilight tickets include small bites to eat and unlimited soda, water, beer and wine.
7) The extras. You will have the opportunity to purchase a rocking commemorative Twilight T-shirt designed by GV Art + Design. Buy in advance to wear that night or purchase one at Twilight!
8) Support the Zoo. In its 26 years, Twilight has raised over $11 million in support of the Zoo. By purchasing a ticket you are helping secure a future for wildlife as well as a night of fun for yourself!
9) Support local music. Cleveland has a wonderful music scene and it’s important to support the local music. Thank you to all the bands who donate their time to help us put on this event!
10) VIP treatment. (SOLD OUT) Did you know Twilight at the Zoo has a VIP party? Purchase a VIP ticket and gain access to restaurants, private bands and a full bar!
If you’re still not convinced, you should know that members receive a discount on general admission tickets throughout the month of June. What more can you ask for? Plenty of music to choose from, endless access to beer and wine, a summer night at the Zoo AND on top of that, a discounted ticket price? Now hurry up and get your tickets because we can’t wait to party with you!
Explore More Articles
Z Magazine - Summer 2019
This issue was published in Summer 2019 for members of the Cleveland Zoological ...
ASK THE EXPERT: How many animals does a keeper take care of?
A. This is one of the more frequently asked questions from members! Cleveland M...
Photo finish: Kay David
For decades, Kay David ran in-house photography and art departments for Clevelan...