We invite Cleveland’s next generation of conservationists, philanthropists and influencers to join the Ambassadors Circle, dedicated to raising awareness of Cleveland Metroparks Zoo among young professionals.
Ambassadors Circle is the premier pathway for the development of future conservation and community leaders in Northeast Ohio. This philanthropic group works to promote the Zoo’s mission – connecting people with wildlife and inspiring personal responsibility for conserving the natural world – to the next generation of civic leaders. This group provides members opportunities for professional development, networking, and exclusive programming, all with a focus of extending the Zoo’s mission and growing its audience.
Ambassadors Circle members:
- Engage with other young professionals: Members cultivate relationships through networking, professional development, and conservation-focused opportunities.
- Advance the mission of the Zoo: Members will help position the Zoo as a civic priority in Northeast Ohio.
- Design effective and engaging events: Members will help plan and implement millennial-specific meetings, events and volunteer activities. Members will help execute an annual initiative designed to raise awareness of and secure funds for the Zoo.
Ambassadors Circle - $120
Mark Your Calendar: 2018 Event Dates
Ambassadors Circle members are invited to many signature Zoo Society events. Mark your calendar for these 2018 dates, and watch your inbox or follow us on social media for updates and details.
- March 14: General Member Meeting. 6-7 p.m.
- April 5: Research & Conservation Night. Learn about the research being done at your Zoo and around the world by the Zoo's Conservation & Science Department.
- May 23: General Member Meeting. 6-7 p.m.
- June 8: ZippityZooDoo; corporate table registration and individual tickets on in April
- July 18: General Member Meeting. 6-7 p.m.
- August 3: Twilight at the Zoo presented by KeyBank. The Zoo's wildest party of the summer celebrates its 25th anniversary this year!
- August 29: Zoo Clues & Brews hosted by the Ambassadors Circle and presented by Great Lakes Brewing Co. Race through the Zoo answering questions on your smartphone and compete for prizes. Exclusive member presale in July.
- September 7: Date Night at the ZOOvies presented by Vitamix. Enjoy light refreshments then a movie screening under the stars! Exclusive member presale.
- September 13: David Steffee Address in Veterinary Medicine. A panel discussion by the Zoo’s scientists and leadership discussing how their research is impacting animal care.
- November 7: General Member Meeting. 6-7 p.m.
- December 6: Member appreciation party at Great Lakes Brewing Co.